Because I work, I am…
- I am a better husband to my wife.
- I am a better time manager.
- I am a wiser steward of God’s resources. It all belongs to Him.
- I am a more generous person because I have something to give away.
- I am a better example to my sons of manhood, fatherhood, and husbandry.
- I am a stronger contributor to my local church.
- I am a more invested member of my local community.
- I am given opportunities to use my strengths and improve upon my failures.
- I am exposed to different people than my normal circle would provide.
- I am given a chance to use my talents as unto the Lord.
- I am participating in something outside of myself.
- I am less self-centered and more collaborative.
- I am taught humility and servant-leadership.
- I am given a platform to make a difference in the lives of others.
- I am blessed with resources to provide for the wants and needs of my family.
- I am given a chance to see the world through others’ eyes.
Because I work, I am growing in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and man (Luke 2:52).