Wednesday Waiting Pt. 2

Well, we might have the baby today. Jennifer has been having contractions since about 4 AM this morning. The Doc said that if they continue and Jennifer gets to 5 cm diliation, then the baby is coming out today. However, they are trying to stop the contractions with IV fluids. If the slowing stops, then we are back on the previous plan…staying here through the weekend. We are ok with either plan.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s