I don’t like that expression, but that is our case this morning. After they got Jennifer on IV fluids yesterday, the contractions eased, which meant no baby. Last night, not many contractions at all. And starting this morning, it appears it is going to be a “sit and wait” day.
The doctor will come in and check on things this morning, but it appears we will not have any new news until tomorrow (Friday). Then Jennifer will be at 38 weeks which means we will have a much more developed little baby boy and that is definitely what we want.
Till Friday. Blessings to all.