I was born July 23, 1977, to Danny Ray and Deborah Jane Garrison in the Owensboro-Daviess County Mercy Hospital at 4:44 AM. I spent the first seven days of my life in the NICU because I was a premie. I weighed 4 lbs at birth. 2 lbs was my hair. I literally had hair in my eyes when I was born. They gave me a snip in the hospital for my baby picture. They said I looked like the Incredible Hulk.
Here were my B-Day highlights.
- Got up and Jennifer made blueberry muffins for breakfast. Yum!!
- Rode bikes outside with Isaac.
- Got “limited basic cable” from Joe, the cable guy. We now have 23 channels. The most we have had in over two years.
- Took a nice nap on the couch.
- Drove to E-town (Elizabethtown for those not from KY) for my birthday dinner and shopping spree.
- Ate at Chic-Fil-a, my absolute favorite fastfood restaurant. Two Chic-Fil-A sandwiches and some waffle fries. Tasty.
- Got some new glasses with some trendy frames. Trying to look hip as a new prof.
- Spent two gifts cards at HOME DEPOT. Tools and house stuff. Now as homeowners, it is very fun to shop for Do-It-Yourself projects.
- Got some St. Arbucks. Cafe Mocha for me.
- Got a new cellphone number since our NKY number was long distance.
- On the way home, my son sang me “Happy Birthday” several times and I loved every minute of it.
All in all, a great 31st birthday.