- Amman, Jordan – January 5-13 – Leading 3-day professional development workshop for the teachers. Can’t wait to travel overseas to equip teachers who equip Christian workers who serve in very hard places.
- Salem BC, Campbellsville – Jan. 30-Feb. 2 – Teaching a 4-session study through the book of Galatians for the annual LifeWay January Bible Study. Honored to be invited by Pastor Michael Goodwin.
- The IMAGINE Preschool & Children’s Conference at Parkway Bapt. Church sponsored by the KY Baptist Convention – Feb. 11-12 – I will be speaking in the Friday evening main session and then leading a breakout session on Equipping and Empowering Parents to be spiritual disciplers of their children.
- Good Hope BC & Friendship BC, Campbellsville – Feb. 27-Mar. 2 – Teaching the Galatians Bible study again for these two wonderful churches who come together for this annual event.
- Anchor BC, Richmond – TBA – Plans are in the works for Maple Trail to come alongside Pastor Chris Carroll and lead the church leadership through a strategic planning and visioning process. Details are still being arranged.
- Last but certainty not least, Bethany Baptist Church in Louisville, KY – I continue to serve as Bethany’s interim pastor. I’ve been with them since September. The pastor search process is moving on, but I am thrilled to be in the pulpit each Sunday morning.
I am absolutely in awe of a good and gracious God who makes these ministry opportunities possible.